Working the pmc way
At PMC, we seek out professionals who strive for excellence every day, have a passion for challenging conventional thinking, and possess a natural curiosity to solve some of the most interesting and complex problems in American Industry today. We’re committed to elevating our people by offering opportunities to strengthen technical and professional skills.
Join us in building a culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion. We embrace differences because we know each person contributes a fresh and unique perspective.We are a problem-solving company, and we need everyone’s smarts, grit, and drive to transform American industry.Innovative solutions rely on our team’s uniqueness.
WE ARE HIRING
Customer Service Specialist
JOB DESCRIPTION: Respond to customer queries in accurate manner via phone and email. Report stock and special gage price and delivery to customers in organized and precise way to ensure customer satisfaction. Perform data entry, email and other administrative inside sales / customer service functions.
ABOUT THE ROLL:
- Professionally handles incoming phone calls and emails.
- Enters customers’ orders into Visual EstiTrak order management system.
- Responsible for proper order entry and quote details.
- Utilize VET order management system to inform customers about order status and all other pertinent order details.
- Properly handles and troubleshoots customer requests for information by email and phone.
- Action items should be completed with the customers’ needs being met or exceeded.
- Process order entry and quotes as accurately as possible and within a timely fashion.
- Coordinate with internal teams to communicate delivery and invoicing details to customers.
- Ensure completed documentation of orders and quotes is organized and thorough.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Customer Service Experience or Customer focused habits required.
- Order Processing experience is preferred.
- Positive phone manner and service orientation skills are required. Intermediate computer skills with emphasis on proper grammar and accuracy.
- Ability to multitask, to work under pressure and with a sense of urgency.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work well within a group environment.
- Basic knowledge of mathematics relating to company products
Why join PMC Gage Companies: We are a global gage manufacturer and leader in new gage development in many fields. The PMC Companies culture focuses on innovation, diversity, historical success, and passion for delivering outstanding services and gages to our customers. We are a family friendly company offering flexibility, bonuses, health insurance, 401K match and other employee benefits.
Pay is$15+per hour and based on experience and skills and candidate participation would be higher